- Administration of the organization’s business functions
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Fiscal Oversight
- Identification of Funding Opportunities
Lab Technical Committee – provides technical guidance and direction in the development of CLERC’s analytical and research lab.
Scientific Advisory Board – an interdisciplinary scientific body that provides overall research guidance and direction.
Project Ad-Hoc Committees – new committees are formed on an as-needed basis in order to develop new projects. Very grassroots driven, these committees often start with a passionate person or group that is interested in a particular goal or project. We're constantly accepting new ideas and bringing teams together in order to get projects off the ground.
Facilities Committee - this group works to get CLERC the tools that we need to achieve the mission, including:
- Identification of office, laboratory, and meeting space locations to satisfy both short- and long-term requirements
- Obtain lab equipment, boats, dock space, and other items identified
Fundraising & Events Committee - this group spreads CLERC's message by focusing on:
- Identification of target markets and opportunities
- Development of press releases and other marketing media
- Coordination of social media activities
- Special event planning